I am gearing up for another market this weekend. On Sunday, July 21 from 10 am to 4 pm, I will be at the Chicago Artisan Market.
This curated market celebrates the ingenuity of independent, small businesses who channel their passions into creating one-of-a-kind products. Meet and shop with the artisans and learn how they make their products, food, art and confections. Look, feel and taste your way through this delightful Sunday market. The indoor event is held at Morgan Manufacturing – 401 N. Morgan St., Chicago.
About 100 Midwest artisans will be at this pop up event. Nearly 70% of the businesses featured are either women-owned or minority-owned (and sometimes both). Style Chicago wrote up a nice feature about me: https://stylechicago.com/maikes-marvels/
For the public, there is a $8 General Admission ($10 at door) or 4 for $20 for groups (online in advance). Kids under 12 join for free. However, you get a free ticket via this link: https://chicagoartisanmarket.com/product/artisan-guest-pass/ and entering SUMMER19 in the Coupon Code box at checkout. A receipt will be emailed directly to you using the email you provide, and your name will be added to the Guest List for the market. This is valid for 2 guests per registration. Once you’ve registered online, you can present a driver’s license or state ID at check-in for complimentary entry.
• Food: Sample and shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, smoothies & more. Full bar available with awesome Bloody Marys, cocktails, beer and wine.
• Fashion: Meet and shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women and men. DIY & Fashion classes also available. (see below)
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets and more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative and wearable art.
• Kids Zone: complimentary arts and crafts, snacks and beverages
DIY Classes at Chicago Artisan Market
There will be DIY Classes at the Chicago Artisan Market on Sunday, July 21, 2019. You must book your spot in advance online to be be guaranteed a spot. View class schedule.
- Rustic Wooden Door Sign & Hanger
- Farmhouse Style Wood Sign
- Living Collage: Create a Framed Plant “Painting”
- Summer Floral Design 101
- DIY Gemstone Terrarium
- Vintage Bicycle Wood Sign – DIY Workshop
- Make your own Boho Flower Crown
Onsite & Street Parking
* There are approximately 30 parking spots onsite at the venue for market shoppers (subject to availability).
* Street parking spots are located on the streets immediately East & South of the venue (subject to availability).
SpotHero Discount Parking:
Don’t want to risk it? StyleChicago.com recommends booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero.
Again, the event is Sunday, July 21, 2019 | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM at Morgan MFG (401 N. Morgan St., Chicago, IL 60642)
StyleChicago.com http://stylechicago.com Chicago Artisan Market showcases the best of Chicago in food, fashion, home goods and art. StyleChicago.com is a Chicago-based digital media company and event producer that covers the best of Chicago fashion, beauty, dining, career, culture and the arts. We also host StyleChicago.com Signature Events throughout the year, for which tickets are made available through our website, email invites and social media properties.