Currently I am tracking one art fair a week! On Saturday I am setting up a table at the Artem Pop Up Gallery.
I will have all my angels there between 12 and 6 pm on December 7, and will add to the big tree as well after the show.
Artem Pop Up Gallery is located at 1627 Sherman Avenue. You can reach it via the Davis Street station on the Purple Line or the Metra stop. Easy parking is across the street at the Sherman Street Garage (first hour is free).
I will also bring all my snowman ornaments of course. I added Basketball to the lineup but don’t have good pictures of those yet.
Depending on space, you’ll also have a glimpse of my jewelry. I’m trying to add more wire-woven pieces to the mix.
In conjunction with the Evanston Made First Saturdays, you can explore various venues all day for more art inspiration.
- Pottery sale w Joanna Kramer, Julia Finlayson & Cassie Rodgers, 1040 Wesley Ave., 10a-5p
- Gillian Muller-Greyz Trunk Show, 1423 Hinman Avenue (alley), 2-6p
- South Branch of Evanston Public Library; 900 Chicago Ave, 2-3p
- Nina Weiss Open Studio, 2113 Greenleaf St., 12-5p
- Midwest Clay Guild Holiday Ceramics Sale, 1601 Payne St., Suite B, 11a-6p
- Creative Coworking, 922 Davis St., 5-8p
- Afro-Instrumentality Opening Reception, Open Studio Project Gallery 901, 901 Sherman Ave., 3-5p
- Socorro Mucino & Janet Webber Exhibit, First Floor Gallery, 927 Noyes St., 3-5p
- Cheri Lasher Pop Up Sale, 1100 Florence Ave., 12-6p
- Anthony Iacuzzi | Suzanne Metzel, Perspective Photography Gallery, 1310-1/2 Chicago Ave, 5-7p.
- Anne Hayden Stevens, One River School of Art + Design, 1033 Davis St., 5-8p
- illustrations and paintings by Hannah Litvan, Ice House Gallery, 609 South Blvd., open 12-6p, reception 5-7p
- The Saw Room at Alley Gallery, 1712 Sherman Ave., 5-7p
- Clark Ellithorpe paintings & Jane Weintraub jewelry, Holiday Sale, SPACE900, 816 Dempster St., 10a-6p
Get your gift shopping on in Downtown Evanston and collect Evanston Art.